Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Introducing My Art


OK. I find myself unemployed, middle-aged and wondering what the heck I'm going to do. I should be in my basement right now painting a portrait for one of my nephews but it's where we keep the cat boxes and it's a little stinky even when it's cleaned up-(there's a constant supply of material if you catch my drift)-and I can't get it off my mind that I need a space to send people to for an idea of the type of painting I do. I would like(I think) to be able to paint on canvas for income but it's scary to think that I might be abe to do it or worse, to fail. Anyway, here's a few things I've done over the past few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aunt Nancy,
I have always known you have a wonderful talent. I LOVE all of the work you have displayed. Keep up the good work. Love and miss you both.
Love,
Marsha